hi,

i can see the source file structure has been changed from 65 files before to
only 2 files now.
and this change bring me a problem when i try to integrate sqlite with other
platforms.

in my sqlite integration, i have to put my porting layer os_xxx into a
seperate 'cpp' file and to include related defines (defined in
sqliteint.hand os_common.h in early file structure).

and due to compiler issues, i cant include sqlite3.c in my 'cpp' file. i am
trapped here.

does anyone know how can i get the source codes with the early file
structure? (65 seperate files)? thanks in advance.

wang