It really looks like this UTF-8 codepage is not avaiable. Is there
any WinCE developer that uses SQLite newer than version 3.3.9 on this
list? -> Did you have similiar problems since the unicode conversion
functions were changed?

I haven't used sqlite in WinCE for some time, and haven't answered
before because I was waiting to test this myself (which I haven't done
yet).

I believe this was put because UTF-8 is supported by default in WinCE
5.0 (at least that was my impression), and this is the right fix, but
maybe the code should have a fallback to the earlier behaviour if
CP_UTF8 is not supported on the device (as it happens with most WinCE
4.x and older devices).

Did you open a ticket for this?

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas