I have a user-defined function named DECRYPT, which decrypts column data
encrypted by my other UDF named ENCRYPT.

The UDF callback function (which does the decrypting) calls sqlite3_result_blob
after decrypting the data.  Sqlite does return the data OK...BUT!  It doesn't
provide the data type for the column when I call sqlite3_column_decltype for
the column.  The return value is NULL.  I must have the column data type, else
my code can't properly interpret the value.   This must be a bug, right?

-brettg