Dne pátek 15 červen 2007 13:57 Eduardo Morras napsal(a):
> At 14:18 13/06/2007, you wrote:
> >I do not need it actually, but i am so inquisitive.
> >
> >I have heard that sqlite has been ported to AVR too.
> >How may be solved the main storage solved on it?
> >So for example, i have system with ATmega64 with 128KB of external SRAM.
> >The whole ram is organized as static 60KB and 18 pages of 4KB (the last
> > 4KB page lays in the internal RAM shadow), but it can be simlply
> > reconfigured because the memory address logic is provided by programmable
> > logic device (CPLD)
> >
> >As the firm data storage memory is there 1MB spi dataflash, but there is a
> >possibility to replace it with 16MB chip with the same interface for an
> >example.
> >
> >I am at 230th page of Mike Owen's book The definitive Guide to
> >SQLite and with
> >every next page, my image of SQL on a chip w/o OS  disappears in haze.
> >
> >Is i wrote before, i do not need it actually, i use sqlite in linux
> >environment.
> >
> >Thank you for let you make me a picture.
> >
> >Jakub Ladman
>
> 128KB RAM is very low. I have run it on powerpc 440 device with

Yes and that is the reason, why i am asking.

Somebody wrote here at mailing list, that he has ported sqlite to some
architectures and the given list contains AVR eight bit risc microcontroller.
At the moment, when i understood how sqlite works, i have started to have
doubts that's it even possible.

Jakub Ladman