But I think we do not have to take care of synchronizing sqlite access.
sqlite internally does if it is compiled with THREADSAFE=1.

On 6/18/07, John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The problem is fairly straight forward.  Sqlite is a single resource
being shared by multiple thyreads so you just use fundamental
synchronization logic as you would when sharing any resource between
competing threads.