Not specific to SQLite, but we're working on an app that needs to keep
versioned data (i.e., the current values plus all previous values).  The
versioning is integral to the app so it's more than just an audit trail or
history.

Can anyone share experiences with the database structure for this type of
requirement or point me to helpful resources?

Thanks,

Sam