Hello Joe,

It is a server platform,Linux SuSE9 enterpraise edition.
4 CPU machine,8GB ram.
We want load all the tables in to mem db of Sqlite.Achieve
read performance of upto 50000records/sec for the table data i had mentioned
earlier.

"so it would have to be file based."
I could not get it. Does it mean even increasing the page size there would be
no effect on the performance?

regards
ragha

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!