Greetings.

I have the following db declarations:

SQLite version 3.3.8
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> .schema
CREATE TABLE LSOpenJobs
       (
id integer primary key, ProjID integer, subProjID, parent, children, login, cust, proj, PClass, PSubClass, bdate, ddate, edate, pm, pmuk, lang, vendor, vEmail, invoice, ProjFund, PMTime, A_No, wDir, BiliDir, TMDir, DeliveryDir, paid, paidDate, notes, status
       );
CREATE TABLE LSOpenProjects
(
id integer primary key, ProjID integer, subProjID, parent, children, login, cust, proj, PClass, PSubClass, bdate, ddate, edate, pm, pmuk, lang, vendor, vEmail, invoice, ProjFund, PMTime, A_No, wDir, BiliDir, TMDir, DeliveryDir, paid, paidDate, notes, status
);
CREATE TABLE LSOpenSubProjects
(
id integer primary key, ProjID integer, subProjID, parent, children, login, cust, proj, PClass, PSubClass, bdate, ddate, edate, pm, pmuk, lang, vendor, vEmail, invoice, ProjFund, PMTime, A_No, wDir, BiliDir, TMDir, DeliveryDir, paid, paidDate, notes, status
);
CREATE TABLE PMTime (id integer primary key, rec integer, date, secs integer);
CREATE TABLE PMUserData
                   (
                       login primary key,
                       Name,
                       Password,
                       email,
                       phone,
                       homephone,
                       Lang,
                       ProjOwned
                   );

If I do this call,

sqlite> select * from LSOpenJobs where SubProjID='22';

I get nothing.  If I do this call,
sqlite> select * from LSOpenJobs where SubProjID=22;
106|22|22|22||...|c
107|22|22|22||...|c
108|22|22|22||...|c
109|22|22|22||...|c
sqlite>

I get stuff. Anybody would like to tell me why? I have done some command prompt manual record deletion and edition, but it should not matter, correct?

thanks,

josé