I've had to do a complete backtrack today. I went back to where I was 3
weeks ago.

I used the SQLite command line documentation to create the "ex1" database
and enter 2 data records, exactly as the example shows.

Then, I copied and pasted the SQLite C++ example into my program and
attempted to execute it. It failed with a "table does not exist" error for
the "tbl1" table in the "ex1" database.

I've re-extracted the sqlite3 executable onto my hard drive and
overwritten the old one. I've completely cleaned and rebuilt my project.
Nothing has prevented this failure from recurring except for one thing:

I have the original SQLite test database I created 3 weeks ago and I can
still read it with the SQLite C++ example code and my C++ code. Why is
this so?

Is there some database metadata hidden somewhere on my hard drive that
might be corrupted? If so, how do I resolve the problem with it?

Thanks,

Lee Crain

Senior Software Engineer

DAZ 3D Productions