"Makavy, Erez (Erez)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to cross-compile sqlite 3.4.0,
> and I see that the cross-compile  logic (in configure)  was changed
> since 3.3.14 .
>
> Previously I used the environment variable config_BUILD_CC and
> config_TARGET_CC to set the build/target compilers.
>
> How do I now set the build/target compilers?

Method 1:

  *  Run: "make target_source"
  *  Copy all the source code files in the "tsrc" subdirectory
     into a directory where your cross-compiler can find them.
  *  Omit the following files:
         +  shell.c
         +  tclsqlite.c
         +  icu.c
         +  fts*
  *  Compile everything that is left into a static library
     using your cross-compiler.

Method 2:

  *  Run: "make sqlite3.c"
  *  Compile the single source file "sqlite3.c" using your
     cross-compiler.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>