Hello,

As I understand it, you can attach databases together with sqlite and then perform 1 query on all the databases together.

I have this situation where I have 3 disks, and every disk contains a database, and each of those databases has the same structure: ID, TimeFrom, TimeTo, Events

I would like to do a query on all 3 databases, where I check the bitmask of 'Events' for a certain value and sort the results in ascending order based on TimeFrom.

Can I do this with SQlite? How does the query look like, and what columns are returned then? Hopefully the full list with only 4 columns, not 12(3 db's x 4 columns)?

Thanks for your time,
Best regards,
Tom,