Hello,

I wonder if there is a function in the Tcl binding which allows to implement
virtual tables in pure Tcl. If not, is it planned?

Background: I have a database layout with references between a table and
certain others which I could not SELECT with a JOIN/UNION view (variable name
and count of targets). I use a lot of triggers now to implement a normal
backreference table.

Implementing a virtual table would be better, I think...

Kind regards

        Jan
--
It's no wonder they call it WinNT; WNT = VMS++