Thanks for the heads up :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Samuel R. Neff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 2:49 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] Using SQlite with .NET

There are a few .NET wrappers for SQLite.  I would suggest
System.Data.SQLite available here:

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/

And for ADO.NET 2.0 development use version 1.0.43.  For LINQ stuff use
2.0.35.

Also wrapper-specific questions will probably get quicker responses in
their
dedicated forums.

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/default.aspx

I haven't used the feature but I'm pretty sure that provider adds
support
for viewing/editing SQLite within Visual Studio 2005.

HTH,

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking a passionate developer to join our team building
products. Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. If interested
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]