I've run SQLite3 inWindows, it's store up it surely did not truncate the decimal point - up to 15 significant digits...

regards,
Radzi.

----- Original Message ----- From: "folabi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3:20 AM
Subject: [sqlite] storing floating point values in field

Hi,

I stored a floating point number in a sqlite field with datatype REAL.

However, when i wanted to retrieve the data, sqlite returned a rounded value
back.
ie.
double val = 23.123567 stored as REAL
sqlite returns 23.1236

Could someone pls confirm if this is consistent behaviour in sqlite? If yes,
is there a way to retrieve the same floating point stored (23.123567)
without having to save the data as TEXT.

Cheers

Folabi