I have been trying see just how fast I can get SQlite to run, so I have been playing with binding data to pre-compiled statements versus having to prepare each statement individually. So far, I have not seen a huge performance increase between the two. I expected the pre-compiled statements to be much faster. When I ran the test, I used a simple insert statement with just 4 variables. Will you only see a big performance difference if the statement is more complicated?