<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> John Stanton wrote:
>
> > Have you checked to ensure that you database handle is correct?
> > Your function inherits it as user data, but is it corrupted?
>
> The db handle is passed correctly.
>
> I'm starting to suspect that this is a bug of sqlite.

It is not a bug - it is a limitation.  Aggregate functions
are not reentrant.

Changing this for the step function appears to be just
two lines of code.  Probably it two additional lines of
code to do the same for the finalizer function.

Testing the change to verify that it works and does not
introduce new bugs, however, will likely take a few hundred
lines of test code and corresponding time.  Please write an
enhancement request ticket and we will get to it as we
are able.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>