MaaSTaaR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello ...
>
> firstly, sorry for my bad English.
>
> i am using SQLite with C under Linux, i wrote small file which use Glade,
> GTK and SQLite, but i have problem with SQLite.
>
> this is the command which i used to compile the file : "gcc `pkg-config
> --libs --cflags gtk+-2.0 libglade-2.0 sqlite` -o main main.c"
>
> these the problems :
> /tmp/ccxN97zv.o: In function `main':main.c:(.text+0x53): undefined reference
> to `sqlite3_open'
> :main.c:(.text+0x161): undefined reference to `sqlite3_close'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>

> what is this error and how to solve it?

My guess:  Say "sqlite3" instead of "sqlite" in your pkg-config.

"sqlite" usually refers to the older SQLite version 2 library
whereas you are using the newer SQLite version 3 APIs.  The
usual naming convention for SQLite version 3 is "sqlite3".  But
I know nothing about pkg-config so this is only a guess.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>