Michael Flum wrote:
I have a short program that requires storing of Ascii strings that
happen to be numbers. It seem that when I retrieve the data it has been
interrupted as a numeric value and is returned altered. I.E. "0E00" is
returned as "0", "0000" is returned as "0",  "76E0" is returned as "76"

Thanks for any help in advance.

   SQL_Write( db, "CREATE TABLE P ( ENCODING INTEGER PRIMARY KEY UNIQUE,
ST STRING, EN STRING, SW STRING,DW STRING,BX STRING);" );

Try defining the columns as TEXT rather than STRING.

http://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html

HTH,

Gerry