On 7/23/07, Steinmaurer Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

has anybody tried to compile SQLite for the ARM CPU architecture?

Sure, I've been using it for several years on an XScale-based system.
It works just fine, in my experience.  We configure it for
cross-compilation with the parameters

--build=i686-linux --host=arm-linux --target=arm-linux
--with-readline-inc=-/arm-sysroot/usr/include/readline
--with-readline-lib=auto --enable-threadsafe --disable-tcl
--enable-tempstore=yes

and when running make, we add the setting

BCC="gcc -g -O2"

to ensure that the right compiler is run for local files instead of
the arm-linux-gcc cross-compiler.