Hi,
   I wanted to know if I can reuse the parser from sqlite. I want the
different sections of the query (like the SELECT part, the FROM part etc.) I
wanted to know if there is a parsed tree of some sorts that is the end
result of parsing (in sqlite) and if I can use this tree to retrieve the
different sections of the query (SELECT part, FROM part etc.). If it is
possible, then could someone tell me which structure holds the parse tree
and how I can get a handle to the root node of that tree? Looking at the
code I see that the sParse object holds the pVdbe member - but that holds
the transformed query (to VDBE) - That is not what I want.

Thanks
Rohit