You don't have to include the Sqlite source to use DevC0++. Just include the link library.

Stephen Sutherland wrote:
Hi;
  I'm pretty much a newbie.
I'm just about finishing a PC a game with Dev C++.
I decided to use sqlite3 to load content from XML repository (for user write access) into the database and then sort and pull out the appropriate information as needed. However, I am trying to figure out SET UP sqlite3 with Dev C++ - so that I can start coding. Currently, I am trying to run the quick start program which includes <sqlite3.h> The compiler doesn't find sqlite3.h
  I don't want to include the source code.
I was hoping there was some way that I could somehow simply linke the sqlite3.dll and sqlite3.def so that I could code for my specific needs. Or do I have to include the source to get it working. Thanks in advance Stev --------------------------------- Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.