--- Gilles Ganault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       As I'd like to be able to build my own SQLite DLL for use with Visual
> Basic Classic, I followed Todd Tanner's instructions at
> www.tannertech.net/sqlite3vb/ to make the (few) required changes and
> compile with Visual C++ 6.0.

This has come up before on the list. The instructions are wrong:

 Comment out the following lines is loadext.c by adding 2 back slashes ("//")
to the start of the
line. This prevents errors due to our changes.

 sqlite3_changes,
 sqlite3_close,

 sqlite3_last_insert_rowid,
 sqlite3_libversion,
 sqlite3_libversion_number,

 sqlite3_open,
 sqlite3_open16,

Try to find another compatible sqlite3 driver.