Hello

I’m trying to use SQLite3 for my File, because I thinks it’s a great API and
easy to use. But I’m having trouble to use the library properly.

I Have to following Code:

void Nickserv::write_nickname(std::string nick,std::string pass,std::string
email,User user)

{

#ifdef _WIN32

      const char *filename = "db\\Nickserv.db";

#else

      const char *filename = "db/Nickserv.db";

#endif

      sqlite3 *db;

      sqlite3_open(filename,&db);

}

When i run the Program, I get get the following Error:

Unhandled exception… so its some kind of a segmentation fault.

And my Debugger is tracing the error in a file called “gs_support.”…

Now, I really can’t figure out, what the Problem is. Are certain
Architectures not Supported? I’m Using Win32 on a Pentium 4.

Thanks for your help in Advance.

Greetings

Severin Mueller

Switzerland