If you recompile sqlite3 with -DSQLITE_DEBUG=1, run sqlite3 in a
debugger, and set a breakpoint on sqlite3Corrupt you can get
a stack trace showing what led up to SQLITE_CORRUPT.
But although this will show you roughly where the file is corrupt,
it probably won't help you with why.

If your OS is repeatably ceasing while running your app, you've
probably got a hardware problem. Windows or not, this shouldn't happen.