Hi,
  I'm trying to pass object pointer from aggregate function to the result set.

The function set the result in this way:
Mem *pBest;
pBest = sqliteMalloc(sizeof(*pBest));
if( !pBest ) return;
pBest->i = toref(value); // i set
//pBest->r = 0;
//pBest->z = 0;
pBest->flags = MEM_Static;
pBest->type = MEM_Int;
pBest->xDel = &sqlite3FreeObject;
sqlite3_result_value(context, pBest);

But when i try to fetch the value always get SQLITE_NULL with Mem->i = 1
After playing with the code for a while i didn't understand what is
the function of sqlite3VdbeMemShallowCopy(Mem *, Mem *, int) in
vdbemem.c the value i pass copied or duplicated by it or what happen
to the value i supplied.

My question is:  What happen to my sqlite_value?

Also i have note If Mem->xDel is not NULL SQLite pass only Mem->z why
not pass the whole Mem* .

I'm not expert in C but please advise me if I miss anything. I know
SQLite don't support custom "storage" datatype. but why not support
custom data fetching.

Thanks,
Mina.