From: John Stanton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 6:17 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Client/Server approach

You do not need a server to manage 5 clients on the same machine, only if
they are on a network.

Sreedhar.a wrote:

Hi,

I am working in sqlite 3.3.6.
I want 5 clients to browse at the same time with good performance.
I enabled threadsafe and defined SQLITE_ENABLE_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT .
I think by using test_server.c we can do 5 clients browsing with single server.
Can any one please help me by providing some patch for implementing this.

My doubts are:
1.Do I need to create a thread for each client.If so it has to be created before Sqlite3_server_start().

(Or)
Some thing like below has to be followed.

Main()
{

         sqlite3_client_open()
      sqlite3_client_prepare()
      sqlite3_client_step()
      sqlite3_client_reset()
      sqlite3_client_finalize()
      sqlite3_client_close()

Sqlite3_server_start(); For starting the server.

sqlite3_server_stop();  For closing the server.

}

Kindly help me to solve this.
Thanks in advance

Best Regards,