Hi,

create table test (t text);

insert into test values ('9');
insert into test values ('98');
insert into test values ('986');
insert into test values ('9867');

select * from test where '98555'  like t || '%' order by t desc limit 1;

When we try to compile the above sql as a statement,we get Success but
when we bind it gives a error "SQLITE_RANGE".
After inspection we find
"sParse.nVar" = 0 [which represent nr of  "?"]

Can u pls help to correct this error.

regards
ragha

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!