I think you have not included header file "sqlite3.h" in your code,if u have
not included include and compile again.

-----Original Message-----
From: nishit sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 12:45 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] compiling

hi all,
i have made a sampe which is opening a database file but i m
unable to compile that source code and getting error that
undefined reference to sqlite3_open().
i m compiling as
gcc test.c

can anybody tell that these is the command to compile
sqlite3 application or we have any other command

waiting for reply

regards
Nishit

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.