----- Original Message ----

Isn't it time to drop the Win9X support from the default build?

I'm thinking that any optimization should be enabled for the majority of users.
Or if it's not really an optimization, why keeping it in the code then?

If some people still need to compile for legacy OSes, they can always grab the
source and compile without those optimizations.

An alternative is to call this function when available using "GetProcAddress"
(this is the case for a lot of other modern calls that cannot be done right
now).

Just my 2c

Nicolas