you need to set a breakpoint.
hit the continue button in DDD. That will allow execution of the code and allow
the attached program to continue.

It would be better however to run ddd as follows:
ddd sqlite3
   Then set a breakpoint. Then run the program inside the ddd that way you can
first set breakpoints prior to execution.

Ken

Uma Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello I'm trying to debug SQLite (to
understand the code).  But e when I attach the process sqlite3, the sqlite3
terminal hangs (ie would not accept any user inputs) till I detach.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong....

Thanks

Uma

Cory Nelson
 wrote: On 9/7/07, Yves Goergen  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in a scenario when multiple operations need to be transactionally
> synchronised, I have a file that must be deleted when the database
> records are added successfully, but the database operations must be
> rolled back, if the file cannot be deleted.
>
> I'm currently using a transaction for this on the database side and
> rolling it back if the file cannot be deleted. But what if the file is
> gone and then SQLite says it doesn't accept my records? Since we're
> inside a transaction, integrity checks should be deferred until a
> COMMIT. Is there a way to tell whether the COMMIT will succeed under the
> current conditions so that I can safely delete the file?

My understanding is that if your first insert succeeds you hold a
write lock on the table and barring any exceptional errors a commit
should always succeed.

--
Cory Nelson