From: Gary G Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:16 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] DB initial creation?

Thanks for the help thus far. The nice people on the list have provided
me with solutions to my issues I have run into so far.

We are considering using SQLite for a backend db on our device. It will
be used by the CLI & to store configuration data.

I do not see in the source code for any api to generate the initial db
file. When running, sqlite3 <db filename>, the db file is generated for
you if not already available. How do I go about creating the initial
instance of the db file without having to run sqlite3 application?

Regards,
Gary