Hello again!
I was really surprised and relieved to see that so many people replied to my
question! I really thank you all!
I would love to come to the conference but i am from Greece.
I am going to explain in details what i am trying to do.
I am indeed using the network simulator 2 in order to simulate a wireless
network of nodes. I want each node to have its own database which will NOT
be a copy of a local db. Each database will be different and independent for
each node. This is and my basic worry. Can i do that?
Additionally, each node will send some messages to other nodes. These
messages will trigger some 'actions' to the local dbs. Let's say that one
node nA wants to make a query to the db of the node nB. Then nA sends a
serialized message (which contain the query) to the node nB and then node nB
deserialises the received message and 'reads' the query and access its
database. This is what i want to simulate. So, can this be done?
Can i attach so many different dbs as the nodes are?
I would prefer to do it through c++ and not through Tcl.
Thank you so much!