You can read and write to the database concurrently provided that your program can handle SQLITE_BUSY events.

Sreedhar.a wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I am implementing server database using sqlite. I will be having the multiple clients browsing the database.
At the same time the database can also be updated.
I can copy the database into the local memory of my system and can perform
search.
Can i implement inserting the records at the same time into the same file.
while searching
Your suggestions will help me a lot in my project. Best Regards,
A.Sreedhar.