Those commands are specific to the sqlite3 command line tool program. Run sqlite3 from a command line to get them.

José Antonio Gonçalves Motta wrote:
I'm accessing SQLite through a JDBC driver in a java program, but I
get an error everytime I use SQLite line command (like ".output"). Is
it because the driver doesn't understand those commands? The driver
I'm using is from http://www.zentus.com/sqlitejdbc/ . Can anyone who
used this driver help me? I know I can do write the output file
through java itself, but it'd be more convenient if I could use the
SQLite command.

Thanks in advance,
José Antonio Motta