Hello to all!
I really need some help here. I know that using the sqlie3_create_function
we can call c function through sqlite.
But here is my problem:

sqlite3_create_function(mpDB,"DEPLOY",3,SQLITE_UTF8,NULL,&deploy_func,NULL,NULL);

 void MyClass::deploy_func(sqlite3_context* context,int
argc,sqlite3_value**argv){
        getApp()->deploy(argv[0],argv[1],argv[2]);
        }

where getApp() is a public function of the class MyClass.

i want the deploy_func to be a function member of a class. Is it possible to
be done?
I mean should it always be a static function? I know that perhaps i could
make this a static function of the class but then i couldn't use any other
members of the class.
Please help me.