Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. However, I am rather new at IPC, so I
would like to ask you for a bit more detailed explanation. Is there some
c/c++ library that would make sending and IPC package over to app B
possible?
I do not want to do anything exotic here. A simple string sent over to app B
would be perfect. The simpler the solution, the more stable and quicker it
will be.
Once again, thanks for the help.

Vladimir Stokic