Hi Bharath,

Could anybody tell where can I get the latest sqlite3 source code for Mac OS 10.4?

I'm no source code expert, but source code is generally by nature platform agnostic. So there is generally just one source code, which you can compile to suit whatever platform.

So, you just need the first source code link at:
http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
after the heading "Source Code".

Or, directly, this link:
http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-3.5.1.tar.gz

I have only compiled up to version 3.4.2 on Mac OS X. And I've had to alter the config to allow opening database files on AppleShare volumes (which for some reason is still not enabled by default).

Tom
T&B