2007/10/23, Joe Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> --- Klemens Friedl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=931
> > the makefile looks outdated (2006-Dec-28).
> Not sure what you're refering to.

I saw the msys part, but I supposed you mean the attached zip file
which contain a outdated makefile.

My question was, if someone already has built SQLite 3.5.1 or 3.5.0
with mingw (win32; without msys).

I know it's possible to build SQLite up to 3.4.2 without any problems
with mingw. Although I am not sure if it's still the case with 3.5.x
as major changes have been made and it looks from my build log that
some fixes are needed and the mingw support build is currently broken.

It would help me a lot to hear some response from people who use mingw
win32 to build SQLite and maybe have already build the most recent
version.

As last resort I will probably use msys to generate a makefile.
Although, I cannot use such "real" makefiles anyway in my build
environment, as we use xml-style makefiles (see link in my first
email).

As I have already mentioned, I have used the same makefile (xml-style)
to build several older SQLite 3.x version (up to 3.4.2) successful.

library's:
ntdll, kernel32, msvcrt, user32

defines:
USE_W32API, SQLITE_DEFAULT_AUTOVACUUM="1", disable-tcl, disable-debug,
enable-threadsafe, enable-releasemode, disable-static

Klemens