Hi, I've written an application in C that integrates sqlite-3.3.12. Up
to now for months everything was running fast and smooth.
Now, I installed sqlite3 and compiled my application on a different
computer.
The installations were ok, but upon activating my application, it quits
with the error:
...symbol lookup error.....undefined symbol: sqlite3_prepare_v2. What
can be the reason for that? I never had that error on my other computer,
both running linux susse 9.3, by the way.
It's the first time I see this one. I need help to resolve this problem.
Thanks, Rafi.