Hello Olaf Beckman Lapré,

>Aren't there any source documents? I assume the documentation wasn't written
>in HTML originally.

All documentation is available via CVS and can be build using the provided TCL
scripts.

The DISQLite3 HTML Help (http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/) contains the full SQLite3
API reference plus a few wiki pages in HTML Help format for Win32 systems, with
full text search.

DISQLite3 is a Delphi wrapper of SQLite3, but the SQLite3 API is included
unchanged for reference. I am sure it will serve you well if you simply ignore
the Delphi related information - unless you are using Delphi, of course ;-)

Ralf