Hi,
Thank you very much for your response.I tried to convert SQLite2.1 version
to SQlite3 version but unable to convert them .Could you please explain in
which command prompt we need to convert them.From given url we found only
.exe file not software.We need software .If we convert them into SQLite3
version we nee to change  source code of  .Net.So we don't want to convert
them.Thats why we need SQLite2.1 version software.

thank u
vijaya