Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to retrieve bound host parameters from a prepared
SQL statement? I am thinking of the opposite of the sqlite3_bind... family of
functions like:

  int sqlite3_bound_int (sqlite3_stmt*, int*);
  int sqlite3_bound_double (sqlite3_stmt*, double*);

They would be usefull to work around the sqlite3_trace() limitation which does
not replace host parameters in the SQL. With the sqlite3_bound... functions,
the trace callback would be able retrieve the parameter values from the
statement and replace them or log them separately.

Ralf