No, the database is created by the code it doesn't already exists.
I was able to reproduce the issue only on Windows, Mac and Linux worked fine.

---
Marco Bambini
http://www.sqlabs.net
http://www.sqlabs.net/blog/
http://www.sqlabs.net/realsqlserver/

On Oct 31, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Stephan Beal wrote:

On 10/31/07, Marco Bambini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Windows (not on Mac!) it returns 99 instead of the correct 98 value.
Anyone can confirm that on Windows?

Hi, Marco! While i can't confirm how it behaves under Windows, i can confirm
that it returns 98 on Linux:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/tmp$ gcc -o win -I$HOME/include win.c -L$HOME/lib - lsqlite3
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/tmp$ ./win
98
simple test finished!

i quickly scanned through your code and found no reason that 99 should come
up.

One thing to check: does your test.sqlite DB already exist o your windows box, with a record already in it? That would explain the discrepancy (but if that were the case, the CREATE TABLE call should fail, so that's probably
not the problem).

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/