John Stanton wrote:
Bill,

You have an interesting situation, and a general one since you have data distributed across a network. I would be tempted to define a remote procedure call using TCP/IP or whatever and use that to notify database changes. Use a message passing approach.

The remote GUI requirement is still a ways off, but I'll definitely look into what you're talking about when it gets closer.

BTW, in a new system you would do well not to use the deprecated sqlite3_exec API call.

In many places, I don't. But it's a darned convenient API for places where I know I'm going to use a SQL statement only once...

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]