Nuno Lucas wrote

> Seems like you didn't enable the extension loading mechanism. It
> defaults to disabled for security reasons.
>
> Check the wiki page about the SQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION define:
>  * http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=LoadableExtensions

I have been using the precompiled sqlite3.exe for Windows which I
believe includes extension loading (.help shows the .load function, and
the source code seems to indicate that this is only visible if extension
been able to get this to work - does anyone have a working extension in
Windows form that I could try just to make sure I am using this
properly?

Thanks,

Bob Dankert