Thanks, but how do I use those?
See, I have a huge file of INSERT statements, which look like this:

INSERT INTO sometable VALUES ('blablabla\r\nyadayadayada');

What I need is to import this data into SQLite database. If I change all
\r\n occurances into the following:

INSERT INTO sometable VALUES ('blablabla'||x'0A'||'yadayadayada');

I'm getting "Expression tree is too large (maximum depth 1000)" error...

Any ideas on how to cope with this?

Thanks again!

With best regards,
J.R.