Hello All,

I have used SQLite off and on in Windows applications I have written and I
really like it.  However, what I am now considering doing is using a SQLite
database to log access to one of my websites - I need to get a great deal
more information than I can get via normal log files.  Doing this will
involve making the following entries to SQLite tables each time someone
views a document on my site

1. A 20 byte string providing me with information regarding the user's
computer.
2. 48 bytes of data, in three columns, in another table to allow me to track
user activity during a session.

On the server side I will be manipulating my SQLite databases using PHP. My
site currently has around a 1000 page views per day and the number is
growing.  Is SQLite a good choice for the job?  I like it and I want to
avoid getting messy with more heavyweight options but I need to be sure that
it is going to work.  I would much appreciate any advice.