Dennis Cote schrieb:
> Thomas Damme wrote:
>> We set "page_size" and "cache_size" both at 8KB because it had the best
>> performance on the device.
>>
> Do you have 64 MB of ram to dedicate to sqlite for its cache? That's
> what you are telling it by setting the cache to 8K pages of 8K each.

No we don't. But selects, updates and inserts work as expected. Also for
a long time. That's why we choosed this configuration. Though there are
not many during regular usage.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder. I read that during the development but
it seemed to have no effect(beside the increased performance). We are
experimenting with these values again right now.

Regards,
--

Thomas Damme