I noticed that CREATE TABLE works well within a transaction, which was a
pleasant surprise. I can create a table and insert some rows in it, all quite
ACIDly - wow!

My question is, is that a declared contract or just a peculiarity that may
disappear in future versions? I couldn't find any specs of that behavior in
documentation. If I missed it, please point me to the URL. If there are no
mentions of that in docs, well, it's probably worth mentioning.

Also, which statements are not transactional? VACUUM is obviously one of them,
are there any other?

Thanks!
Igor