Ok, I tried to do reset for my statement
and ... got SQLITE_BUSY too!
I.e. sqlite_reset() (and sqlite_finalize() too) returns SQLITE_BUSY,
althought statement seems to become reset and rollback complete
at last.

Now I have a question: is it normal in my case that sqlite_reset()
returns an error, and is it correct to ignore it?